Monday, February 16, 2015

bragging rights...




as i had said in my previous post, i came back from the bay of islands with an incredible surprise: flowers from brian!  when we got back, i went to the restroom to freshen up before dinner and when i came back, i saw our female leader, Liz, leaning over my desk.  my first thought was that she was snooping around for something so tentatively i asked, "umm..whatcha doin Liz?"  as she turned around, i saw a beautiful bouquet of roses and sunflowers and almost immediately burst into tears.  along with the flowers was a card with a sweet, but not too cheesy poem.  im so blessed to have brian in my life.  even half a world away, he manages to make me smile every day and make me feel like a million bucks.  having flowers sent to me made me feel like i was in a dream.  this kind of thing just doesnt happen to me.  thank you okcupid for introducing us and thank you bearcat for being a one of a kind guy and being the amazing man that you are:)  you rock my socks