Wednesday, January 14, 2015

a little about me...

Hello and welcome to my corner, my own little space in this great, wide world!  Here is where I will share my thoughts, adventures,trials, and really whatever else I feel like sharing...it's my blog, I can do what I want.  So first, a little background on me:  my name is Hannah and I am a 21 year old that grew up in a small town.  I'm a junior at Bethel College and I am studying to be a Graphic Designer.  I love life, my family, friends, food, and God!  Now you may be wondering why a 21- year old from a small town would care to randomly start a blog...well the answer is because I am currently studying abroad and blogging is a way for me to share my stories and I won't have to tell each and every little thing twenty thousand times:) With this amazing trip, my team and I will travel to Hong Kong, New Zealand, Australia, and Beijing.  So without further ado, I welcome you, and thank you for reading my corner