Thursday, January 15, 2015

a trip to the zoo...


While we were exploring the city of Hong Kong, we stumbled upon a zoo and garden.  Not to sound too vain or anything, but I just really love these pictures.  A little blurb about yours truly, I love photography and it is becoming a growing passion of mine.  It kind of runs in my blood and I learn a lot about how to use my Canon Rebel t3i from my old man.  Everyone on this trip considers me one of the photographers for the trip and its a title that I carry proudly.  One of the leaders on our trip, Brent, is also a photographer and he teaches me and my friend Rachel so much about our cameras!  I am excited to see my skills progress.  While we were at the zoo, we saw that they had an exhibit for raccoons..........needless to say, we all were cracking up at the fact that they would have such an average rodent in their zoo.